Odisha RTO Vehicle Registration Code List
The latest list of the Regional Transport Office (RTO) vehicle registration code list for Odisha.
Odisha RTO Code
The basic rationale behind the need for a strong administration in the road transport sector in the State was as follows:
- Transport is a Concurrent Subject passenger transport is a state monopoly in most states.
- The national investment in the roads and road transport sector is as high as in other modes of transport and communication like railways, airways, waterways, etc.
Odisha RTO Vehicle Details
|RTO Code||RTO Name|
|OD02K||ASST. RTO, KHURDA|
|OD99||GOVT.DRIVING TRAINING SCHOOL, BHUBANESWAR|
Odisha RTO Number District Wise
|OD-01 Which District||Balasore RTO|
|OD-02 Which District||Bhubaneswar-I RTO|
|OD-02K Which District||Khurda RTO|
|OD-03 Which District||Bolangir RTO|
|OD-04 Which District||Chandikhol RTO|
|OD-05 Which District||Cuttack RTO|
|OD-06 Which District||Dhenkanal RTO|
|OD-07 Which District||Ganjam RTO|
Odisha RTO Code List PDF
|OD-08 Which District||Kalahandi RTO|
|OD-09 Which District||Keonjhar RTO|
|OD-09B Which District||Addl.Barbil RTO|
|OD-10 Which District||Koraput RTO|
|OD-11 Which District||Mayurbhanj RTO|
|OD-11R Which District||Asst.Rairangpur RTO|
|OD-12 Which District||Phulbani RTO|
Online Vehicle Registration Check Odisha
|OD-13 Which District||Puri RTO|
|OD-14 Which District||Rourkela RTO|
|OD-15 Which District||Sambalpur RTO|
|OD-16 Which District||Sundergarh RTO|
|OD-17 Which District||Baragarh RTO|
|OD-18 Which District||Rayagada RTO|
|OD-19 Which District||Angul RTO|
Odisha RTO Code List 2022
|OD-20 Which District||Gajapati RTO|
|OD-21 Which District||Jagatsinghpur RTO|
|OD-22 Which District||Bhadrak RTO|
|OD-23 Which District||Jharsuguda RTO|
|OD-24 Which District||Nawarangpur RTO|
|OD-25 Which District||Nayagarh RTO|
|OD-26 Which District||Nuapada RTO|
RTO Odisha Code Number in Which District
|OD-27 Which District||Boudh RTO|
|OD-28 Which District||Deogarh RTO|
|OD-29 Which District||Kendrapara RTO|
|OD-30 Which District||Malkangiri RTO|
|OD-31 Which District||Subarnapur RTO|
RTO Bhubaneswar-II OD-33 Address | Talcher RTO Office Address
RTO Odisha Number list
|OD-32 Which District||Bhanjanagar RTO|
|OD-33 Which District||Bhubaneswar-II RTO|
|OD-34 Which District||Jajpur RTO|
|OD-35 Which District||Talcher RTO|
|OD-99 Which District||Bhubaneswar RTO|
RTO Code Odisha
- Commerce and Transport (Transport) is the administrative department which controls the functioning of RTOs, DC offices and office of DSTs, thereby controlling the whole transport system of the state. The main function of the department is policy formulation for easy, effective and safe road, water and train communication.
Odisha RTO Vehicle Details
- State Transport Authority is the heads of department functioning to have direct supervision over RTOs, offices of DCs and DSTs and hence supervising numerous activities of road transport in the state.
RTO Vehicle Information Odisha
- Issuance of driving licenses, conductor licenses, permits.
- Issuance of licenses to driving schools and their inspection.
- Vehicle registration, re-registration and renewal.
- Permit transfer to carriage and transport vehicles, and its replacement.
- Issuance of temporary permits to carriage vehicles.
- Issuance of fitness certificates and their renewal.
- Rationalization and change of routes.
- Ownership transfer of vehicles.
- Taxation of different classes of vehicles.
- Fixing of bus and freight fares
- Endorsement of Hire Purchase Agreement/Termination in certificate of Registration.
- All services to public are computerized and made online.
- Road safety activities.
- Modernization of subordinate offices.
- Automated driving testing tracks.
- Recruitment and management of different personnel’s upto TSI, ARTOs, Junior MVIs, Section Officers.