OD RTO Code, OD RTO Office, OD RTO Rules, OD RTO Driving License, OD RTO Renewal 2023
The state of Orissa has 35 RTOs and 3 ARTOs scattered geographically. An RTO, an IMV, an additional RTO for enforcement, an additional RTO for general duties, assistant RTOs, assistant MVIs, junior MVIs, traffic inspectors, traffic sub-inspectors, OMVD constables (enforcement), and ministerial personnel make up the staffing structure for each RTO. The region’s RTO is in charge of overseeing transportation management. They serve as the primary agents in the field offices responsible for upholding the Motor Vehicle Act and Regulations.
Vahan Odisha owner details
The basic rationale behind the need for a strong administration in road transport sector in the State were as follows:
- Transport is a Concurrent Subject passenger transport is a state monopoly in most states.
- The national investment in roads and road transport sector is as high as in other modes of transport and communication like railways, airways, waterways etc.
- The road transport department was grossly under staffed, though it handles a larger section of passenger and freight.
- The accelerated pace of road transport development cannot be denied in the process of rapid economic development. This essentially requires an efficient management and administration of this vital sector.
RTO Odisha Vehicle Details
The administrative division of Commerce and Transport (Transport) oversees the operation of RTOs, DC offices, and the office of DSTs, consequently overseeing the state’s whole transportation network. The department’s primary duty is to develop policies for quick, efficient, and secure train, water, and road communication. The State Transport Authority is the department’s head, directly supervising RTOs, DC offices, and DSTs, and managing a number of state-wide road transport-related operations.
- Issuance of driving licenses, conductor licenses, permits.
- Issuance of licenses to driving schools and their inspection.
- Vehicle registration, re-registration and renewal.
- Permit transfer to carriage and transport vehicles, and its replacement.
- Issuance of temporary permits to carriage vehicles.
- Issuance of fitness certificates and their renewal.
- Rationalization and change of routes.
- Ownership transfer of vehicles.
- Taxation of different classes of vehicles.
- Fixing of bus and freight fares
- Endorsement of Hire Purchase Agreement/Termination in the certificate of Registration.
- All services to the public are computerized and made online.
- Road safety activities.
- Modernization of subordinate offices.
- Automated driving testing tracks.
- Recruitment and management of different personnel up to TSI, ARTOs, Junior MVIs, and Section Officers.
OD Vehicle Registration Owner Details 2023
|Name of Department||OD Road Transport|
|Registration Authority||Odisha RTO Office|
|Identify basic details||License & Vehicle Registration|
|Registration Details||Odisha RTO 2023|
Function and Structure of Odisha RTO
As the head of the State Transport Authority, Orissa’s Transport Commissioner-cum-Chairman oversees the proper implementation of the MV Act’s provisions and the Rules promulgated thereunder, the collection of MV fees, and the control of goods and passenger transportation by road in order to provide an effective, practical, and secure transportation system to the state’s mobile population.
The main objectives of transport administration are:
- To maintain and improve the skill management for the department personnel.
- To ensure transparency in the day-to-day management and administration of the officials.
- To enhance the scope of additional resource mobilization in road transport sector.
- To provide a road user friendly transport administration in the State.
- To protect the public interest by making their mobility safe and comfortable on road.
- To expedite the process of modernization for a more efficient, vibrant and productive road transport
- management system in the State.
- Technological intervention to make a large number of services related to motor vehicles online.
Check These Updates on RTO Code List 2023
- All India RTO Code List PDF 2023
- TN RTO Code List PDF 2023
- AP RTO Code List PDF 2023
- Odisha RTO Code List PDF 2023
- Kerala RTO Code List PDF 2023
Odisha RTO Code 2023
This suggests that acquiring a car registration is not difficult at all, and may be done so in any part of the state without any problems. The list contains the codes for a variety of vehicles, including automobiles, two-wheeled vehicles, tractors, and commercial vehicles, among others. One can use this code to find out details about their particular regional transport office along with its address and contact numbers for queries or other information related to registering one’s vehicle at an RTO. When applying for a new registration number, you will typically be asked to provide proof of residence in the form of an electricity bill, bank statement, or driver’s licence. Additionally, proof of current insurance coverage must be presented in advance at Odisha RTO offices prior to acquiring the desired registration number for your vehicle plates.
|OD-01 Which District||Balasore RTO|
|OD-02 Which District||Bhubaneswar-I RTO|
|OD-02K Which District||Khurda RTO|
|OD-03 Which District||Bolangir RTO|
|OD-04 Which District||Chandikhol RTO|
|OD-05 Which District||Cuttack RTO|
|OD-06 Which District||Dhenkanal RTO|
|OD-07 Which District||Ganjam RTO|
|OD-08 Which District||Kalahandi RTO|
|OD-09 Which District||Keonjhar RTO|
|OD-09B Which District||Addl.Barbil RTO|
|OD-10 Which District||Koraput RTO|
|OD-11 Which District||Mayurbhanj RTO|
|OD-11R Which District||Asst.Rairangpur RTO|
|OD-12 Which District||Phulbani RTO|
|OD-13 Which District||Puri RTO|
|OD-14 Which District||Rourkela RTO|
|OD-15 Which District||Sambalpur RTO|
|OD-16 Which District||Sundergarh RTO|
|OD-17 Which District||Baragarh RTO|
|OD-18 Which District||Rayagada RTO|
|OD-19 Which District||Angul RTO|
|OD-20 Which District||Gajapati RTO|
|OD-21 Which District||Jagatsinghpur RTO|
|OD-22 Which District||Bhadrak RTO|
|OD-23 Which District||Jharsuguda RTO|
|OD-24 Which District||Nawarangpur RTO|
|OD-25 Which District||Nayagarh RTO|
|OD-26 Which District||Nuapada RTO|
|OD-27 Which District||Boudh RTO|
|OD-28 Which District||Deogarh RTO|
|OD-29 Which District||Kendrapara RTO|
|OD-30 Which District||Malkangiri RTO|
|OD-31 Which District||Subarnapur RTO|
|OD-32 Which District||Bhanjanagar RTO|
|OD-33 Which District||Bhubaneswar-II RTO|
|OD-34 Which District||Jajpur RTO|
|OD-35 Which District||Talcher RTO|
|OD-99 Which District||Bhubaneswar RTO|
Latest Updates on OD RTO Code 2023
How many RTO offices are in OD?
There are 35 RTOs and 3 ARTOs offices in Odisha.
How to find vehicle owner details in OD?
In Odisha, there is a procedure for checking the vehicle owner’s details. Select the vehicle details option. Enter all of the information Registration, chassis, and engine numbers are all required. By choosing Verify details, you can display the details of your vehicle on the screen.
How to know my RTO office in Odisha?
If you’re looking for your Regional Transport Office (RTO) in Odisha, it’s quite easy! Check online for the address and contact details. Each of the 35 RTO offices in Odisha is assigned a unique number, so it’s easy to locate yours. All you need to do is find the RTO in your district and visit in person.