CG RTO Code, CG RTO Office, CG RTO Rules, CG RTO Driving License, CG RTO Renewal 2023
1. This indicates that it is quite easy to acquire a vehicle registration from anywhere in the state without hassle.
2. The list includes codes for all types of vehicles like cars, two-wheelers, tractors and commercial vehicles.
3. One can use this code to find out details about their particular regional transport office along with its address and contact numbers for queries or other information related to registering one’s vehicle at an RTO.
4. Generally proof of residence like electricity bill, bank statement or license are asked when seeking a new registration number as well as valid insurance papers should also be submitted beforehand at Chhattisgarh RTO offices before procuring the desired registration number on your vehicle plates.
CG LLR Download
Proof of Date of Birth i.e any one of these
(i) Copy of birth certificate issued by the Municipal Authority of any office authorised to issue birth and death certificate by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths.
(ii) Copy of Matriculation Certificate.
(iii) Copy of Passport.
(iv) Copy of Domicile certificate issued by the State Government.
(v) Copy of Affidavit sworn before a magistrate starting the date of birth.
(vi) Copy of Domicile certificate issued by the State/Central Government.
(vii) Copy of Election photo identity card.
(viii) Copy of Aadhar card issued by the unique identification Authority of India.
(ix) Copy of Central Government health service scheme card.
(x) Copy of Marksheet of recognized board.
(xi) Copy of PAN Card.
2 PP size applicant photograph
1. Form 2 Application Form for the Grant Or Renewal of Learner’s Licence.
2. Form 1 Application cum declaration of physical fitness.
3. Form 1A (Medical Certificate) in case of applicant age more than 35 years.
CG Vehicle Registration Owner Details 2023
|Name of Department
|CG Road Transport
|Chhattisgarh RTO Office
|Identify basic details
|License & Vehicle Registration
|Chhattisgarh RTO 2023
CG Driving Licence Download
- Valid Learning License.
- Form 4 Application Form for Licence to drive a Motor Vehicle.
- 2 PP size applicant photograph
- Form 1 Application cum declaration of physical fitness.
- Form 1A (Medical Certificate) in case of applicant age more than 35 years.
CG Duplicate Registration Certificate
Any registered owner can apply for a duplicate registration certificate in case the original one is either lost or mutilated after submitting the following documents:
- Application on Form 26 (in duplicate and one copy duly attested along with the endorsement from the financier of Hypothecated).
- Original copy of the F.I.R/N.C.R.B Report.
- Attested copy of address proof.
- Prescribed fee for registration
- PAN Card.(if applicable)
- View More
CG Re-Registration vehicle
Procedure for Re-Registration of (pvt.) vehicle:
- As per rules registration of any private vehicle is done for a maximum period of 15 yrs. and after completion of 15 yrs every registered owner is required to get his vehicle re-registered from the same Registering Authority office where it is already registered and following documents are required:
- Application on Form 25.
- Registration certificate in original.
- Proof for the payment of up-to-date road tax paid.
- Prescribed fee for registration
- Payment of tax dues if any.
- Attested copy of pollution under control certificate.
Check These Updates on RTO Code List 2023
- All India RTO Code List PDF 2023
- TN RTO Code List PDF 2023
- AP RTO Code List PDF 2023
- Odisha RTO Code List PDF 2023
- Kerala RTO Code List PDF 2023
Chhattisgarh RTO Code List PDF 2023
A complete list of all Regional Transport Offices (RTOs) in the state may be found in the Chhattisgarh RTO code list. It includes each RTO’s unique codes, which are used to specify the office and the geographical area under its control. The list also contains each RTO’s address, phone number, and email address as well as other contact information. Anybody who needs to get in touch with an RTO for any reason must have this knowledge. Every year, any alterations to the RTOs’ contact information or other information is reflected in the Chhattisgarh RTO code list. The most recent edition of the list, dated 2023, covers all pertinent details regarding the RTOs in Chhattisgarh. For anyone who need to get in touch with an rtocodelist.in.
|CG 04 Registration
|CG 05 Registration
|CG 06 Registration
|CG 07 Registration
|CG 08 Registration
|CG 09 Registration
|CG 10 Registration
|CG 11 Registration
|RTO Jangir champa
|CG 12 Registration
|CG 13 Registration
|CG 14 Registration
|CG 15 Registration
|CG 16 Registration
|CG 17 Registration
|CG 18 Registration
|CG 19 Registration
|CG 20 Registration
|CG 21 Registration
|CG 22 Registration
|CG 23 Registration
|CG 24 Registration
|CG 25 Registration
|CG 26 Registration
|CG 27 Registration
|CG 28 Registration
|CG 29 Registration
|CG 30 Registration
Latest Updates on CG RTO Code 2023
How many RTO offices are in CG?
There are 30 RTO offices in CG.
How to find vehicle owner details in CG?
In Chhattisgarh, there is a procedure for checking the vehicle owner’s details. Select the vehicle details option. Enter all of the information Registration, chassis, and engine numbers are all required. By choosing Verify details, you can display the details of your vehicle on the screen.
How to know my RTO office in Chhattisgarh?
If you’re looking for your Regional Transport Office (RTO) in Chhattisgarh, it’s quite easy! Check online for the address and contact details. Each of the 30 RTO offices in Chhattisgarh is assigned a unique number, so it’s easy to locate yours. All you need to do is find the RTO in your district and visit in person.