KV Admission for Vacant Seats 2022-23 | Admission Process in CBSE Schools for NRIs Moving to India | KV Guidelines for Admission to Class XI | Class XII admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya | Kendriya Vidyalaya 2022-2023 admission | Admission in Class XII in Kendriya Vidyalaya
Check here the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Process for Class 10 and Class 12.
Fresh admission for Class X and Class XII
Fresh admissions to class X and XII, other than KV students, will be entertained subject to availability of vacancies. Such admissions to class X and XII will be considered by the Deputy Commissioner of the Region concerned, only if, the average strength in class X or XII is below 40. This will further be subject to the following conditions:
- The child has been in the same course of studies i.e. in a CBSE-affiliated school.
- For Class X, the child must have obtained not less than 55% marks in aggregate in class IX.
- For admission to class XII, 55% marks in class XI examination is mandatory.
- The child should otherwise be eligible as per KVS admission guidelines.
- The combinations of subjects opted by the student are available in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
KV Admission Process in CBSE Schools for NRIs Moving to India 2022-23
A KV Student, who went abroad with his parents on their deputation to a foreign country, will be admitted to corresponding class on their return to India by the Principal of Kendriya Vidyalaya, where admission is being sought (such admissions will be over and above the class strength)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission for Vacant Seats 2022-23
In case seats remain vacant after 30th June as the case may be, in the year of admission, Deputy Commissioner of the Region is empowered to allow admissions up to the prescribed strength as per priorities in admission up to 31st July.