KV Fees Online | Kendriya Vidyalaya fees structure 2022-23 for class 11 | KV Fees Structure for Class 1 | Kendriya Vidyalaya RTE Fees structure | Kendriya Vidyalaya fees structure 2022-23 | KV fees | Various Fees concessions in KV | Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees 2022 – Fees Structure
Check here the fee structure of Kendriya Vidyalaya 2022-23.
Fee and Other Concessions in Kendriya Vidyalaya
- No fee to be charged from the children admitted under the 25% quota prescribed under RTE Act 2009
- Expenses on account of NCERT text book, note books, stationary, uniform and transport will be reimbursed on production of proper bills in respect of 25% of the children admitted under the RTE
- Provisions subject to the ceiling prescribed and availability of funds.
- Once the children are admitted in Class I under RTE Act, they will continue to enjoy exemptions and concessions till class VIII either in the same KV or any other KV moving on transfer as per RTE Act.
- Address proof of the parent should be furnished at the time of the registration.
- The employees who have the facility of fee reimbursement in their departments cannot claim RTE concessions.