KVS Class 1 Online Registration | KV Admission 2022 Class 1 | Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2022-23 for class 1 | What are the proof of residence for KV admission? | What is the procedure to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya? | KV admission online 2022-23 class 1 | Steps to register for KVS admissions 2022-23
Check here the Procedure for Admission in KVS 2022-23
KVS Class 1 Online Registration | KVS Admission Notification 2022
- Registration shall not be allowed if there is no vacancy or likelihood of a vacancy in a particular class. The Vidyalaya website can be advertised widely in case of future vacancies, and admissions may be granted according to the KVS Admission Guidelines.
- In case the number of children seeking registration is less because of which all seats have not been filled up, the Principal shall issue a second advertisement in the month of May or June notifying the availability of vacancies.
- Admissions are required to be made with the approval of the Executive Committee of the Vidyalaya. In case the Executive Committee does not approve the admissions up to the full sanctioned strength of the class, the Principal shall intimate this fact to the Deputy Commissioner who may approve the admissions.
- Admissions for the full strength of the class should be completed within 20 days of the CBSE declaring the results of class X. The Deputy Commissioner must approve admission to the full strength of the class within 30 days of the CBSE results announcement if the Executive Committee of the Vidyalaya refuses to approve the admission.
- Registration forms shall be made available by the Principal Free of Cost. However, for Class-I registration will be done online on Online Admission Portal when the portal is live.
- As per KVS notifications, all registration forms must be submitted or sent to the Vidyalaya concerned by the prescribed date.
- Attested copies of the prescribed documents would be required to be submitted along with the application form for registration.
Method of Application in Class 1
The reservation norms shall be applicable within approved class strength 40 students per section.
|Right To Education (RTE) 25%||10 seats|
|SC 15%||06 seats|
|ST 7.5%||03 seats|
|(Non Creamy Layer) OBC 27%||11 seats|
(3% seats for the differently-abled applicant would be reserved horizontally)
After closing of process of registration, the sequence of conduct of lottery by each Kendriya Vidyalaya will be as under: RTE Lottery, All DA Lotteries, CAT I, CAT II, SC, ST, OBC, CAT III, CAT IV, CAT V, CAT VI (If applicable), Single Girl Child
Definition of Neighbourhood and proof of Residence
(Applicable for Admission under RTE only) Since Kendriya Vidyalayas are located at places with varied density of population, they have been categorized as follows for determining the limits of neighborhood:
- Major cities and Urban area (All District Hqrs. & Metros) – 5 kms. Radius
- Places and areas other than included in 1 above – 8 kms Radius
Admissions for class I are being done through online mode & for other classes it is offline.
Composition of Committee for Offline Draw of lots: Every Kendriya Vidyalaya will constitute a committee for the purpose of monitoring a system of Draw of Lots to be held in Class 1 or in any other class (for Offline mode only) wherever such stage is reached when all candidates of a particular category or having same number of transfers cannot be accommodated against available number of seats.