Documents required for KV Class 1 admission 2022-23 | Documents required for KV Admission 2022
Check here the documents required for Admission in KVS 2022-23
What are the documents required for KV admission Class 1?
- Birth Certificate.
- Proof of relationship for grandchildren of Members of Parliament and PSU employees, KVS employees.
- Category certificate (SC, ST, etc), if applicable.
- Any certification from a civil surgeon or rehabilitation center, or any other competent authority recognized by the Government of India, confirming the child is handicapped. It may be okay to accept a child as handicapped in cases where the Principal can clearly see the child’s disability. However, the parent may be advised to obtain the relevant certificate from the Competent Authority and submit the same to the school.
- A service certificate showing the number of transfers during the preceding 7 years duly signed and stamped by the head of office bearing the name, designation and other relevant particulars in block letters.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
- Proof of Residence.