TS Transport Temporary Vehicle Registration Details [transport.telangana.gov.in]
Temporary Vehicle Registration Status
- An application for Temporary Registration shall be made in Form 20 of the Central Motor Vehicle Rules, 1989 prescribed for Registration, under the Act marked “Temporary” to the Registring Authority or to the dealer dealing in the sale of New Motor Vehicles Recognised by the Transport Commissioner. It shall not be necessary to fill in the items 23 to 32 of the Form notwithstanding that be maybe a Transport Vehicle.
Extension of Temporary Registration
- An application for extension of the period of Temporary Registration under the proviso to Section 43 (2) of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 shall be made to the Registering Authority specifying the period up to which such extension is necessary and shall be accompanied by the Temporary Registration Form C.R.Term.
Section 43 (2) of Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- A registration made under this section shall be valid only for a period not exceeding one month, and shall not be renewable. Provided that where a motor vehicle so registered is a chassis to which body has not been attached and the same is detained in a workshop beyond the said period of one month for being fitted with a body or any unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the owner, the period may, on payment of such fees, if any, as may be prescribed, be extended by such further period or periods as the registering authority or other prescribed authority, as the case may be may allow.
- Copy of Sales certificate in Form 21.
- Copy of Roadworthiness certificate in Form 22 from the manufacturers (Form 22A from the Bodybuilder).
- Copy of Valid Insurance Certificate.
- Pollution Under control Certificate.
- Copy of Proof of Address (Ration Card, Electricity Bill).
- Copy of Design approval copy of STA in case Trailer or Semi-Trailer.
- Copy of Original Sales Certificate from the concerned Authorities in Form 21 in the case of
- Ex_Army Vehicle.
- Copy of Customs Clearance Certificate in the case of Imported Vehicles.
- Unless exempted, the Fee payable to the Temporary Registration or for its extension shall be Rs.15/-(as per Rule 89 of APMV Rules).
Tax as per APMVT Act.
(Form21, Form 22, Form 22A will be given by Manufacturer/Dealer along with Invoice)