Vehicle Online Permit in Gujarat RTO (Regional Transport Office).
Permit for Goods Vehicle in Gujarat RTO
- Vehicles up to 3 tonne GVW are exempted from the permit for a period of 5 years valid across the State of Gujarat.
- Application for permit is required to be made in Form P.P.U.C.A
- A permit fee of Rs. 350/- and court fee stamp of Rs.10/- is required to be affixed on the application.
- The application should be accompanied by a copy of the R.C. Book, proof of payment of tax, Fitness Certificate, Certificate of Insurance, and P.U.C.
- D.A. case should not be pending against the vehicle for issue of permit.
National Permit for Goods Vehicle in Gujarat RTO
- A National Permit holder vehicle is allowed to travel in any state of India for a period of one year.
- National permit to own another state’s vehicle is prohibited from carrying goods within the state.
- Application for National Permit should be made in N.P.P.U.C. Form.
- 1,500/- as National Permit Authorization Fee and Rupees 15,000/- as Composite Fee are required to be paid for obtaining National Permit.
- R.C. with the application must be duplicate. Book, proof of payment of tax, fitness certificate, insurance certificate, and P.U.C.
- D.A. The case against the vehicle should not be pending before any permission is granted.