The Latest list of Regional Transport Office (RTO) Vehicle Registration Code for Gujarat.
New License in Gujarat RTO:
- To obtain a new driver’s license, the applicant must obtain a learning license.
- An applicant must apply for both a Learning and Driving License in Course No. 2/4, along with the medical certificate in Form No. 1 (A). If a person wants to get a driver’s license for transport goods vehicle and to get an appointment online or for more details.
Addition of Another Class of Vehicle in the Existing Driving License Gujarat RTO:
- Add another category to the current license for two-wheelers.
- Application Form-8 should be accompanied by the original driving license of Rs.50/ – for driving license, Rs.200/ – for smart card driving license and Rs.50/ – for driving test. To be paid with the application.
- A learning license must be obtained by the applicant, but he or she is exempt from the computer knowledge test.
- Applicants can take the driving test after a 30-day break from obtaining a learning license.
Renewal, Duplicate of Driving License in Gujarat RTO:
- The driving license is valid till the date as shown in the driving The driver’s license is valid up to date as shown on the driver’s license.
- A grace period of 30 days is granted for renewal of driving license.
- If the holder of the driving license comes for renewal for 5 years from the expiration date, he will be exempted from the test, but the license will be valid from the date of renewal.
New License to Eligible in Gujarat RTO
- A person should have completed 16 years to obtain license for 2 wheelers without gear.
- A person should have completed 18 years age to obtain license for 2 wheeler with gear, Motor-car, Tractor and other non-transport vehicles.
- For transport vehicles, a person should have completed 20 years of age. In addition he should be passed standard 8th pass and should have experience of 1 year driving a light motor vehicle.