Vehicle Registration in Gujarat RTO (Regional Transport Office).
Registration of Motor Vehicle in Gujarat RTO
- Apply on Form-20 to register a new vehicle. Submission of Form-20 online on the Department’s website is mandatory.
- Upload Form – 20 should be printed out and submitted to the concerned RTO. With other required documents.
- For online submission of Form – 20
Transfer of Ownership of Vehicle in Gujarat RTO
- The application for transfer of ownership should be submitted in Form-29 and Form-30 along with the pencil and the print of the chassis number.
- In case of transfer of title due to Inheritance Form 31 and transfer of title due to public auction, the application should be made in Form 32.
- Along with the application original R.C. Book, Certificate of Insurance, P.U.C. Certificate, proof of identity, and address must be attached.
- Rs.150 / – for two-wheelers and Rs.300 / – for motor car as transfer fee.
- To enter the hypothesis details, the application must be made in Chase Print on Form 34. To cancel, the
Change of Address in RC book in Gujarat RTO
- An application in Form 33 along with chassis print should be made for the change in address. If the vehicle was purchased on credit or hypothecation, then the N.O.C. of Financer should also be attached.
- Original R.C. Book, Insurance Certificate, P.U.C. Certificate and proof of address should also be attached with the application.