Assam RTO is providing more information about Notify Change in Address in an easy way. The below information is very useful to know about the LLR before initiate.
Transport Commissionerate and State Transport Authority (Government of Assam)
- If the owner of a motor vehicle migrated to another state or shifts his place of business then he should inform the registering authority within 30 days from the date of arrival in the new place.
- Application has to be made in Form 33 within 30 days of a change in the address along with required documents.
Pay the appropriate fee as specified in Rule 81 of the Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989.
The Documents Required:
- Application in Form 33
- Registration Certificate in Original.
- Proof of address.
- Photocopy of the valid insurance certificate.
- Tax clearance
Type of Service:
- As of now, it is not an online service.
Forms to be filled:
- Form 33
Whom to Contact:
For any queries regarding registration, you may contact:
- District Transport Offices