CSD AFD Purchase Nominated URC Canteen List: The below details of CSD Unit Run Canteen in Colaba.
|Name of the URC||Station Canteen Colaba|
|Address||10, Pilot Bunder Road, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
The timings of the CSD Unit Run Canteen in Colaba are listed below.
|Tuesday to Saturday||09.30 am to 01.00 pm and 02.00 pm to 05.30 pm|
|Lunch Break||01.00 pm to 02.00 pm|
|Sunday||09.30 am to 01.30 pm|
|Closed for Stock taking||Last two working days of the month.|
Documents required for Station order (for ESM/Fresh card)
⇒To be fill up Station order white colour form & green colour smart card application form along with the following documents:
- Copy of Ex-serviceman identity card (Zilla Sainik board)
- Copy of discharge book or release order or PPO
- Copy of liquor permit – excise office (‘A’ Div or Old Custom House)
- NOC or Affidavit in case of delay beyond 6 months after retirement.
- Residential Proof. (Ration Card or Electricity Bill)
- Photographs (2 Single or 2 Joint)
- Death certificate for widow only.
Documents for lost card
⇒To be filled up serving or ex-serviceman and civilian smart card application along with the following documents:
- FIR in English or Hindi
- Affidavit on stamp paper (Rs. 50/-)
- Copy of previous bill (Canteen Items) or Letter of PIN No issued.
Documents for serving person & Def Civilian
⇒To be fill up white colour smart card application form & yellow colour smart card application form for Def Civilian person.
- Single or Joint Photographs.
- Photographs are attested and the smart card application form counter signed by the commanding officer.
Documents required for replacement of smart cards (Issued in 2003 onwards)
1. Xerox copy of the Existing Smart Card.
2. Single & Joint Photographs.
3. PPO No for Ex-Servicemen.