Tamil Nadu RTO Website is providing more information to give services of Certificate for Fitness of Transport Vehicle. The below information is very useful to know about the LLR before initiate.
Transport Commissionerate and State Transport Authority (Government of Tamil Nadu)
Certificate for Fitness of Transport Vehicle Services
The Registration of the transport vehicle is treated as valid only with a valid certificate of Fitness. The vehicle should be produced for physical inspection by the Inspecting authority, not below the rank of Motor Vehicle Inspector. New Transport Vehicles (Goods and Passenger), Fitness certificate (FC) is issued for two years and to be renewed every two years till vehicle became eight years old and thereafter the vehicles have to renew (FC) for everyone year after paying tax. The application can be done online and all the documents to be uploaded online.
TN Documents required for Vehicle Registration
- Application in Form-CFA (For new vehicle).
- Application in Form-CFRA (For another vehicle).
- Registration Certificate.
- Insurance Certificate.
- Valid Emission Certificate.
- Valid Tax Details.
- Fitment of Speed Control Device where ever applicable.
- The vehicle should be in road-worthy condition.
- For Auto rickshaw fare meter calibration certificate.
TN RTO Fees Details
|Class of Vehicle||Conducting Test Fees||Issue of Fitness Certificate||Service Charge|
|Three Wheeler / Quadric Cycle / LMV||400||600||200||50|
|MGV / HGV||600||1000||200||50|