Tamil Nadu RTO Website is providing more information to give services of Change of Address in Registration of Motor Vehicles. The below information is very useful to know about the LLR before initiate.
Transport Commissionerate and State Transport Authority (Government of Tamil Nadu)
Change of Address in Registration of Motor Vehicles Services
If the owner of the vehicle wants to change of address in his/her RC, he/she can apply online
Documents Required For Change of Address in Registration of Motor
- Registration Certificate Form 33.
- Insurance Certificate.
- Valid Emission Certificate.
Proof of address.
- Aadhar Card
- Electoral Roll
- LIC Policy
- Payslip issued – Govt. Office (or) a Local Body
- Ration Card
- The affidavit is sworn by the applicant before an Executive (or) a First Class Judicial Magistrate (or) Notary Public
- No objection certificate from the Financier, if the vehicle with Hire Purchase.
- Valid Tax paid.
|Class of Vehicle||Fee||Service Charge|
|Motor Cycle||Rs. 150||Rs. 25|
|Three Wheeler / Quadric Cycle/LMV||Rs. 300||Rs. 25|
|Non-Transport||Rs. 300||Rs. 25|
|Transport||Rs. 500||Rs. 25|
|MGV / MPV||Rs. 500||Rs. 25|
|HGV / HPV||Rs. 750||Rs. 25|
|Imported Motor Vehicle||Rs. 2500||Rs. 25|
|Imported Motor Cycle||Rs. 1250||Rs. 25|
|Any other Vehicles||Rs. 1500||Rs. 25|