Tamil Nadu RTO Website is providing more information to give services of Duplicate Driving License. The below information is very useful to know about the LLR before initiate.
Transport Commissionerate and State Transport Authority (Government of Tamil Nadu)
Duplicate Driving License Services
A duplicate Driving License can be obtained in case of Lost, Mutilation, Destroyed, or Torn of the existing license. Applicant should intimate loss or destruction of driving license with Police and get Certificate from police. The applicant can apply for a duplicate license online and make necessary fees also in online. Relevant documents to be uploaded online. Then applicant should appear in person at the Regional Transport Office / MVI office with acknowledgment generated at the end application process.
- Application in Form-2 generated through online
- Application in LLD
- Police Certificate obtained from the online portal of Police Department https://eservices.tnpolice.gov.in/CCTNSNICSDC/LostDocumentReport
- An affidavit is sworn before the Notary (for having not misused the DL or if found in future will be returned to the concerned RTO).
- In case of a mutilated/soiled/torn driving license, such license has to be surrendered along with the application form.
- Fee for Duplicate Driving license Rs.500/-