What is the procedure for the renewal of the permit in West Bengal?
- Application in prescribed Form ( Form no-I for Stage Carriage, Spl. Stage Carriage & Form no-II for Contract Carriage) along with valid CoF, Insurance certificate, Tax Token, NOC of the Financier (if the vehicle is hypothecated) are to be submitted with application Fee of Rs.500/-
- Renewal of Permit for the next 5 years considering the age of the vehicle (15 years restricted for commercial vehicle) is granted on the realization of Fees.
What is the procedure for obtaining a new National Permit in West Bengal?
- Application in form no-46 coupled with a photocopy of address proof, PAN Card, 1-T return, Bank Pass Book, Coloured Photo of the applicant is to be submitted before the RTA for a specific route as per the choice of the applicant. Upon hearing before the RTA Board Offer-Letter is issued to the applicant. On completion of registration of the vehicles as per technical specification, a permit is issued on the realization of Govt. fees.
What is a Private Service Vehicle Permit and How is it obtained in West Bengal?
- Any institution can procure this kind of Permit for carrying staffs of its concern without any profit-making purposes.
- Application in prescribed Form no-XIII along with the valid RC, Tax token, Insurance certificate, PUC, CoF, certificate of the concern, address proof of the concern are to be submitted and application Fees is to be deposited.
How can addition I deletion of HPA be done on the Permit in West Bengal?
- Application on a plain sheet of paper along with vehicle particulars for HPA or HPTER is to be submitted supported by all valid documents related to the vehicle. A Fees of Rs. 300/- is realized.
If a part of the permit is torn, defaced or the Permit is lost, what is to be done in West Bengal?
- Upon the prayer of the permit holder, the authority verifies if any police case is pending against the Permit Vehicle. On the basis of the police verification report and on the realization of a fee of Rs.1000/- per part duplicate permit is issued.
If one gets an Offer-Letter of a Stage Carriage, Stage Carriage Permit what is the next course of action in West Bengal?
- The offeree is to purchase a vehicle of appropriate Class and approved make as per CMVR 1989. The vehicle is to be registered in favor of the offeree. Then the offeree can apply for the permanent permit by producing the vehicle particulars, valid tax token, insurance certificate of the vehicle.
What are the 8.S Norms of vehicles applicable in respect of RTA Kolkata?
- For new registration BS-IV compliance vehicles only.