Assam RTO is providing more information about Apply for Renewal of RC of Non-transport Vehicle in an easy way. The below information is very useful to know about the LLR before initiate.
Transport Commissionerate and State Transport Authority (Government of Assam)
- Every registration certificate is required to be renewed not more than 60 days before the date of its expiry of the registration for its continuous use. After going through the procedure your Vehicle Registration Certificate will be renewed for a period of 5 (Five) years.
- Apply in Form 20 to the Registering Authority or the Dealer recognized by the Transport Commissioner with required documents/forms duly filled.
Guidelines for filling the form:
- Step 1: Apply for renewal of a certificate of registration in Form 25 to the Registering Authority in whose jurisdiction the vehicle is, not more than 60 days before the date of its expiry.
- Step 2: Pay the due taxes on the vehicle, if any.
- Step 3: Pay the appropriate fee as specified in Rule 81 of the Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989.
- To know about Fees and Taxes
- Application in Form 25
- Pollution under control certificate
- Registration of Certificate
- Insurance certificate
- Proof for the payment of up-to-date road tax paid
- Chassis & Engine Pencil Print
- The Vehicle will have to be produced at the District Transport Office for on-the-spot inspection by the competent authority.
Type of Service:
- As of now, it is not an online service.
Forms to be Filled:
- Form 25
Whom to Contact:
For any queries regarding Temporary Registration, you may contact: District Transport Office