RC Reissue [Change in Address]:
- Individuals who have changed their Location address will have to Apply to their Nearest RTO Office to change their driving license.
Approach your nearest Customer Service Centre or Registering Authority RTO.
- Documents required to apply for Certificate of Registration for Change of Address
- Certificate of Registration in original
- Form 33 duly filled up
- Attested copy of valid vehicle insurance policy
- Attested copy of address proof of registered owner of the vehicle.
- Attested copy of valid Pollution under Control Certificate
- Prescribed fee for registration
- Attested copy of PAN Card or Form 60 and 61(as applicable)
- If hypothecation is endorsed in the Registration Certificate, No Objection Certificate from the Financer is needed to get the address changed in the Registration Certificate