Permanent license test | Permanent license download
Where to approach for obtaining of Permanent Licence?
- Approach your nearest Suvidha Centre or Licensing Authority (DTO or Sub Divisional Magistrate).
Eligibility for obtaining of Permanent License?
- Valid Learner’s License, where Learner License is issued 30 days before the application date.
- It is mandatory to present yourself in front of Licencing Authority to obtain the Permanent License.
Documents required to apply for a Permanent License?
- A fee of Rs. 50/- for each category of Vehicle applied.
- A fee of Rs. 200/- for Smart Card
- Application in Form 4
- Certificate of competence to drive vehicle
- For transport vehicle classes, Certificate Issued by Driving Training School
Effectiveness and Validity?
- A permanent license issued is valid throughout India.
- A permanent license is issued for 20 years or up to 50 years of age whichever is earlier.
- A permanent license issued for a transport vehicle will be valid for three years.