Government of NCT of Delhi
Permanent Driving Licence in New Delhi RTO:
- No person shall drive a motor vehicle in any public place unless he holds an effective Driving license issued to him authorization to drive a vehicle of that specific category.
Permanent Driving license Requires Documentation in New Delhi RTO:
- Form – 4
- An effective Learners License (original)
- Copy of applicant recent passport size photograph
- Driving certificate, Form – 5,14 & 15 (for transport vehicles license)
- Prescribed fee as specified in Rule-32 of CMVR, 1989.
Eligibility Limitation for Permanent Driving Licence in Delhi RTO
- No person shall appear for the qualifying examination for driving unless they have a learning license for at least thirty days. The applicant should apply within one (01) months and within six (06) months from the date of issuance of his, her learning license and should be familiar with the vehicle systems, driving, traffic rules and regulations.
LAST UPDATE DATE :- June 2018