MP RTO Code, MP RTO Office, MP RTO Rules, MP RTO Driving License, MP RTO Renewal 2023
The Department of Transportation is governed under Section 213 of the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. The primary purpose of the Transport Department is to enforce the terms of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, the Madhya Pradesh Motor Vehicles Taxes Act, 1924 (Amended 1993), and the rules enacted under these two Acts.
The Transport Commissioner oversees the Transport Department (TC). In the head office, he is aided by Deputy Transport Commissioners who specialize in Enforcement, Administration, and Finance.
Learning License Download MP
Eligibility to get Learner License
- The minimum age for making a new learner license is 16 years , for which Motorcycle without Gear category can be applied. For this, they require the consent of their parent/guardian.
- Age greater than 18 years are eligible to obtain Learner License for a motorcycle equipped with gears and also for a Light Motor Vehicle [Motor Car].
- Ages over 20 are eligible to receive a license to operate a transport vehicle, i.e., a vehicle used to carry passengers or products for hire or reward, such as a taxi, auto rickshaw, bus, or truck, however, they must have passed the eighth grade. Click Here
- However, no individual shall be issued a Learner’s License to operate a medium or heavy goods vehicle or passenger vehicle unless he has held a valid light motor vehicle (LMV) driving licence for at least one year.
- New learner license can be applied for maximum 4 categories.
MP Vehicle Registration Owner Details 2023
|Name of Department||MP Road Transport|
|Registration Authority||Madhya Pradesh RTO Office|
|Identify basic details||License & Vehicle Registration|
|Registration Details||Madhya Pradesh RTO 2023|
MP Driving Licence Search
Eligibility for obtaining of Driving License
- Valid Learner License, where Learner License is issued 30 days before the application date.
- It is mandatory to present yourself in front of Licensing Authority to obtain the Driving License. Click Here
Documents required to apply for Driving License:-
At the time of application for a permit to learn to drive, the applicant must submit a completed application form for a driver’s licence, two passport-sized pictures, and proof of domicile and age. The following list of proofs of residence and age must be attached to the application for a learner’s permit:
• Aadhar Card
• Voter ID card
• Life Insurance Policy
• Birth Certificate
• Proof of statutory presence in India along with proof of residence in case of foreign national.
Necessity For MP RTO Vehicle Registration?
- No person shall drive any Motor Vehicle and no owner of Motor Vehicle shall cause or permit the vehicle to be driven in any public place or any other place, unless the vehicle is Registered in accordance with Chapter IV of the MV Act,1988.
Registration related transactions
- Temporary Registration.
- Permanent Registration.
- Renewal of certificate of registration.
- Issue of duplicate certificate of registration.
- Change in residence
- Endorsement of hire-purchase agreement.
- Termination of higher purchase agreement
- More information about FC for New Vehicle
Check These Updates on RTO Code List 2023
Madhya Pradesh RTO Code List 2023
This demonstrates that obtaining a vehicle registration in any part of the state is straightforward. The list includes vehicle identification codes for automobiles, motorcycles, tractors, and commercial vehicles. This identity can be used to locate information about a particular regional transport office, such as its address and contact numbers for queries or other registration-related information. Often, when registering for a new registration number, proof of address is necessary, such as a utility bill, bank statement, or driver’s licence. Moreover, valid insurance documentation must be given in advance to Jharkhand RTO offices prior to acquiring the desired vehicle registration number. Click Here about new vehicle registration.
|MP RTO Codes||MP RTO Place|
|MP 01 RTO Code||Madhya Pradesh|
|MP 02 RTO Code||Madhya Pradesh|
|MP 03 RTO Code||Madhya Pradesh|
|MP 04 RTO Code||Bhopal|
|MP 05 RTO Code||Hoshangabad|
|MP 06 RTO Code||Morena|
|MP 07 RTO Code||Gwalior|
|MP 08 RTO Code||Guna|
|MP 09 RTO Code||Indore|
|MP 10 RTO Code||Khargone|
|MP 11 RTO Code||Dhar|
|MP 12 RTO Code||Khandwa|
|MP 13 RTO Code||Ujjain|
|MP 14 RTO Code||Mandsaur|
|MP 15 RTO Code||Sagar|
|MP 16 RTO Code||Chhatarpur|
|MP 17 RTO Code||Rewa|
|MP 18 RTO Code||Shahdol|
|MP 19 RTO Code||Satna|
|MP 20 RTO Code||Jabalpur|
|MP 21 RTO Code||Katni|
|MP 22 RTO Code||Seoni|
|MP 28 RTO Code||Chhindwara|
|MP 30 RTO Code||Bhind|
|MP 31 RTO Code||Sheopur|
|MP 32 RTO Code||Datia|
|MP 33 RTO Code||Shivpuri|
|MP 34 RTO Code||Damoh|
|MP 35 RTO Code||Panna|
|MP 36 RTO Code||Tikamgarh|
|MP 37 RTO Code||Sehore|
|MP 38 RTO Code||Raisen|
|MP 39 RTO Code||Rajgarh|
|MP 40 RTO Code||Vidisha|
|MP 41 RTO Code||Dewas|
|MP 42 RTO Code||Shajapur|
|MP 43 RTO Code||Ratlam|
|MP 44 RTO Code||Neemuch|
|MP 45 RTO Code||Jhabua|
|MP 46 RTO Code||Barwani|
|MP 47 RTO Code||Harda|
|MP 48 RTO Code||Betul|
|MP 49 RTO Code||Narsinghpur|
|MP 50 RTO Code||Balaghat|
|MP 51 RTO Code||Mandla|
|MP 52 RTO Code||Dindori|
|MP 53 RTO Code||Sidhi|
|MP 54 RTO Code||Umaria|
|MP 65 RTO Code||Anuppur|
|MP 66 RTO Code||Singrauli|
|MP 67 RTO Code||Ashoknagar|
|MP 68 RTO Code||Burhanpur|
|MP 69 RTO Code||Alirajpur|
|MP 70 RTO Code||Agar|
Latest Updates on MP RTO Code 2023
How many RTO offices are in MP?
There are 70 RTO offices in MP.
How to find vehicle owner details in MP?
In Madhya Pradesh, there is a procedure for checking the vehicle owner’s details. Select the vehicle details option. Enter all of the information Registration, chassis, and engine numbers are all required. By choosing Verify details, you can display the details of your vehicle on the screen.
How to know my RTO office in Madhya Pradesh?
If you’re looking for your Regional Transport Office (RTO) in Madhya Pradesh, it’s quite easy! Check online for the address and contact details. Each of the 70 RTO offices in Madhya Pradesh is assigned a unique number, so it’s easy to locate yours. All you need to do is find the RTO in your district and visit in person.