The New Traffic Rules and Regulations in Jharkhand RTO Transport Department 2022 PDF
Introduction – (Note: Do not Drive without these Documents)
- Valid driving license
- Vehicle registration certificate ( Form 23)
- Valid vehicle insurance certificate
- Permit and vehicle certificate of fitness (applicable only to transport vehicle)
- Valid Pollution Under Control Certificate On demand by a police officer in uniform or an officer of the Transport
- Department, produce these documents for inspection
New Traffic Rules in Jharkhand FAQ
1. Can I drive a Jharkhand vehicle in Bihar?
Answer: According to the Motor Vehicle Act, a vehicle duly registered in a state can be driven in any part of India. … It would be better if you contact the local Department of Motor Vehicles for further assistance regarding the procedure to be followed and the fees to be remitted, etc.
2. What is the vehicle code number of Jharkhand?
Answer: The Jharkhand Code number Starts from JH01. Learn More details – Please Click to view the Jharkhand code list