Andhra Pradesh RTO is providing more information about Fitness in an easy way. The below Questions and Answers are very useful to know about the LLR before initiate.
Transport Commissionerate and State Transport Authority (Government of Andhra Pradesh)
Ap Transport FC Renewal | Fitness Certificate Download AP
Do you need to produce a Medical Certificate?
- Applicants for the Non-Transport Licences, under the age of 50 years do not require a Medical Certificate. However, those applicants who are over 50 years of age must produce a Medical Certificate. All applicants for Transport Vehicle Licence must produce a Medical Certificate, irrespective of their age.
To Get Your Vehicle Certified For Fitness?
a) Requirements for Grant/Renewal of Certificate of Fitness:
- Form C.F.A for Transport Category Vehicle or relevant forms for the Non-Transport Category Vehicle.
- Form C.F.R.A for Renewal of Fitness Certificate in case of Transport Vehicle and in case of Non-Transport Vehicle please See: Renewal of Registration of Vehicle.
- Vehicle for physical Inspection by the Inspecting Authority
- Certificate of Registration
- Insurance Certificate
- Pollution under Control Certificate if the vehicle is more than 1 year old.
- Tax payment receipt.
- For a Non-Transport Category the vehicle should be in good condition as per the details mentioned in Form 20, 21 or any relevant documents prescribed by MV Act and Rules.
- For the Transport Category the vehicle should comply with the provisions of the MV Act, APMV Act and Rules made thereunder for that particular category of vehicle for the purpose for which the vehicle is to be used in public places.
- For renewal of Fitness Certificate of Educational Institution Buses, Fitness Certificate is renewed for every 12 months with cut-off times on May 31st.
- In the case of the issue of CFRR, the applicant has to produce the vehicle after rectifying the defects.
|Sl.No||Class of vehicles||Fees (in Rupees)||Service Charge (in Rupees)|
|3||Light Motor Vehicles||300/-||60/-|
|4||Medium Motor Vehicles||400/-||60/-|
|5||Heavy Motor Vehicles||500/-||60/-|
b) Requirements for Duplicate Fitness Certificate:
- Issue of Duplicate Certificate of Fitness on loss or destruction is Rs.5/-(Rupees five only).
- The duplicate Fitness should be marked in Red as “DUPLICATE”.
- The fitness certificate is valid throughout India.
- For a Non-Transport Vehicle, the Certificate of Fitness is equal to Validity of Registration i.e., 15 years for a new vehicle from the date of issue and 5 years for others from the date Renewal of Registration. See Renewal of Registration of Vehicle.
- For a Transport Vehicle, the Certificate of Fitness is granted for a period of 2 years for a new vehicle from the date of grant of Fitness and 1 year for others from the date of Renewal of Fitness.
Delivery of Documents –Same Day