Assam RTO is providing more information about Apply for Duplicate Registration Certificate in an easy way. The below Questions and Answers are very useful to know about the LLR before initiate.
Transport Commissionerate and State Transport Authority (Government of Assam)
- When a registration certificate of a vehicle is reported to be lost, mutilated, torn, or used up, the duplicate registration certificate is issued to the registered owner.
- If at any time, the certificate of registration is lost or destroyed, report to the police station in the jurisdiction of which the loss or destruction has occurred.
- Intimate that fact in writing to the registering authority by whom the certificate of registration was issued.
- Apply for a duplicate certificate of registration to the last registering authority in Form 26.
- Pay the appropriate fee as specified in Rule 81 of the Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989.
- For Fees, Click Here
- Application in Form 26
- Original copy of F.I.R. or Police report in case of loss.
- Photocopy of valid insurance certificate.
- Tax clearance
- Photo Copy of Pollution under control certificate
Type of Service:
- As of now, it is not an online service.
Forms to be filled:
- Form 26
Whom to Contact:
For any queries regarding registration, you may contact:
- District Transport Offices