A driving license is an official Certificate Provided by the government of India, allowing an individual to drive a vehicle on Indian roads. It certifies that the individual is qualified to drive motorized vehicles. Approach your nearest customer service center or Licensing Authority RTO.
Eligibility for obtaining of Permanent License in Madhya Pradesh RTO:
- Valid Learner’s License, where Learner License is issued 30 days before the application date.
Physical Presence in Madhya Pradesh RTO:
- It is mandatory to present yourself in front of Licensing Authority to obtain the Permanent License.
Documents required to apply for Permanent License in Madhya Pradesh RTO
- A fee of Rs. 300/- for each category of Vehicle applied.
- A fee of Rs. 200/- for Smart Card
- Application in Form 4
- Certificate of competence to drive vehicle
- For transport vehicle classes, Certificate Issued by Driving Training School
- Effectiveness and Validity:
- The permanent license issued is valid throughout India. A permanent license is issued for 20 years or up to 50 years of age whichever is earlier.
- The permanent License issued for transport vehicles will be valid for three years.