Documentation required for DL in Gujarat RTO (Regional Transport Office).
Eligibility For New License in Gujarat RTO:
- A person must have completed 16 years to obtain a license for a 2 wheeler without gear.
- A person must have completed 18 years of age to obtain a license for a 2 wheeler with gear, motor car, tractor, and other non-transport vehicles.
- For transport vehicles, a person must have completed 20 years of age. Also, he must have passed Class 8 and have 1 year of experience driving a light vehicle.
For Change in Details of Driving License or Obtaining a Duplicate
- The application must be made in LLT form. Details of the original driving license and a fee of Rs.200 / -.
- If the applicant forgets the original smart card number, he or she can apply for the relevant information by mentioning his or her name, address, and date of birth and pay a fee of Rs.25 / -.
- To change the details of the driving license such as name and address, an application should be made on plain paper with a smart card fee of Rs.200 / -.
- N.O.C. from the original licensing authority should be obtained and attached with the application.