Andhra Pradesh RTO is providing more information about Driving Tests in an easy way. The below Questions and Answers are very useful to know about the LLR before initiate.
Transport Department in Andhra Pradesh RTO: “Driving license Test Questions and Answers in Telugu PDF”
What is the Driving Test
- The Driving Test is a computer-based test to test the knowledge of the candidate on the rules of the road and traffic signs. Usually, 20 questions are given which are selected at random of which you need to correctly answer 16 questions to pass the test
Is there a time duration for the test
- The time duration for the test is 10 minutes during which you will be asked to answer about 20 questions
What languages do you give the test?
- Currently, we offer the test in Hindi, Telugu, and English
How do I apply for a Driving Test?
- Currently, the transport department has enabled the facility to book a slot for the test online in which you can select the date and time of your test. You can take the test in any RTO office within the district. Once you have booked a date, proceed to the RTO office and pay the requisite fee or you can choose to pay online w.e.f May 1, 2009. After payment of the fees proceed for the test.
Do I have to take the assistance of an agent for the Driving Test
- The procedure is very simple, just download the form or book online on the transport website in our section ” Online Services” and there you Go!
- No need to go to an agent, he will only exploit you with service charges!